Botsford Commons—A Beaumont Community, a not-for-profit organization, is dedicated to helping older adults in southeast Michigan live healthy, vibrant lives. Through The Botsford Foundation, money is raised to ensure our residents have everything they need to embrace life’s many pleasures in a safe and welcoming environment.
In making a charitable gift to The Botsford Foundation, you will:
- Help us provide enriching social programs for our residents
- Develop and host continuing education classes and workshops for our nurses, caregivers and support team
- Fund the purchase of clinical tools that enhance the delivery of quality patient and resident care
- Assist with improvements and updates to our historically significant buildings and beautiful campus environment
How to Make a Charitable Gift to Botsford Commons
Charitable gifts will be directed to one or more of our funds. Any gift you make to The Botsford Foundation may be specifically named in tribute or memorial to a loved one, resident, caregiver or physician.
You may make a donation by selecting from one of these funds:
- Fullness of Life – programs, training, and tools to enhance care
- Campus Beautification – buildings, gardens, environment
- Purchase a Brick – placed in the Community Garden
Your financial support will make a difference in the lives of the residents, caregivers, support team and volunteers who make Botsford Commons a caring and vibrant neighborhood.
Join us for this FREE outdoor concert series and enjoy some of your summer nights with us. Thursday, July…
All are welcome to join us for this Classic Car Show and live music event. The fun takes place on…
You’re Invited to this free seminar. It is the next in our “How to Age Succesfully” series. Learn non-medication strategies…