At Botsford Commons—A Beaumont Community, our caregivers and support teams exemplify the art of caring and are committed to helping our residents live full, rich lives. The genuine relationships that develop here allow our campus to be a vibrant and nurturing neighborhood for our residents and a meaningful place to work for our staff and volunteers.
Would you like a career where you can go to work each day knowing you make a difference in the lives of others? Are you looking for a fulfilling career where employees are appreciated and professional development is encouraged? If you answered yes to these questions, we’d like to talk with you!
Employee Longevity is High at Botsford Commons—A Beaumont Community
The longevity of our nurses, caregivers and support team is remarkable. Many of our staff members have over 20 years of service. This is due, in part, to the relationships that develop, the professional development opportunities we offer and our generous benefits package.
Depending upon your role with the community, benefits may include:
- Medical, dental and vision with family coverage
- Family life and AD&D
- Short-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan including 403(b) and 401(a)
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacations
- Pharmacy discount
- Residential discounts for family
- Voluntary benefits
Other staff incentives include:
- Weekend, afternoon and midnight shift differential
- Quarterly bonus for perfect attendance
- Direct deposit
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Botsford Commons University
To encourage personal and professional growth, we developed our own in-house training program. Botsford Commons University is dedicated exclusively to the development of our nurses, caregivers and support team. Through Botsford University, our nurses can earn some of the 25 continuing education credit hours required to renew their licenses every two years.
Other educational opportunities include:
- Hand In Hand: A Training Series for Nursing Homes
- Developing Meaningful Connections with People Experiencing Dementia (a nine-session course)
- Seminars given by hospices, physicians, and nurses
- Policies and procedures courses
- Resident’s rights training
- Abuse prevention discussions
- Proper body mechanics workshops
- Pressure ulcer prevention classes
- State mandatory in-services
We also supplement our regular course offerings with live webinars and teleconferences on topics related to aging, wellness and senior care.
To Join Our Team
If you are passionate about working with older adults, we invite you to apply online at http://www.beaumont.org/careers. APPLY HERE
Click on SEARCH JOBS, choose FARMINGTON HILLS and search current positions at Botsford Commons – A Beaumont Community.
Botsford Commons – A Beaumont Community
Attention: Human Resources
21450 Archwood Circle
Farmington Hills, MI 48336
Join us for this FREE outdoor concert series and enjoy some of your summer nights with us. Thursday, July…
All are welcome to join us for this Classic Car Show and live music event. The fun takes place on…
You’re Invited to this free seminar. It is the next in our “How to Age Succesfully” series. Learn non-medication strategies…